Thursday, September 5, 2013

Why Kids Need to Learn Music

"...music has the power of producing a certain effect on the ethos of the soul, and if it has the power to do this, it is clear that the young must be directed to music and must be educated in it. Also education in music is well adapted to the youthful nature; for the young owing to their youth cannot endure anything not sweetened by pleasure, and music is by nature a thing that has a pleasant sweetness."

--Aristotle, Politics

As a violin teacher of young kids . . . this is awesome! Lately, I've been trying to figure out how to build my studio . . . I adore teaching! It makes me so happy. 
So, I suppose this would be a good opportunity to put a plug in for my teaching. If you or anyone you know in Heber or Orem wants to learn the violin -- I am your woman!

Check out my cool music teachers website: https://sponseller.musicteachershelper.com/

And that is all. Give your children music lessons! Because, like Aristotle said,

 "music is by nature a thing that has pleasant sweetness."





 

No comments:

Post a Comment